Outside Diameter21,3 mm - 339,7 mm
Wall Thickness1,9 mm ~12,70 mm
Length3,00 m* - 18,30 m*
*Contact us for under 3,00 m. demands.
*Standard length is 6 meters.
Product Standards & Material Qualities*
TS EN 10255+A1
|S195T||1/2" -6" (21.3mm - 165. 1mm)|
|TS EN 10217-1||P195 TR1-TR2, P235 TR1-TR2, P265 TR1-TR2||21.3 mm-339.7 mm|
ASTM A53 -
|GrA, GrB||21.3 mm-339.7 mm|
Beyond general standards: EN 10224, ASTM A589, AWWA C200, SI 103
DIN 17100 St 37-2, St 44, St 52
DIN 17100 Superseeded by DIN EN 10250-1
EN 10025 S195, S235, S275, S355
ASTM Gr A, Gr B
EN 10240 (UNI 5745), EN ISO 1461 (TS 914), ASTM A53
• Production Standard For Threading and Coupling (1/2’’-6’’) ISO 7/1, ANSI B.1.20.1
• Grooving (3/4’’-12’’) according to Victaulic Standard
TS EN 10240, ASTM A53, EN ISO 1461 (BS 729), UNI 5745
Borusan Mannesmann Galvanized Pipes are manufactured using hot-dip galvanized coating method. In hot-dipping galvanization process, the point most critical to the galvanization quality is the suitability of the pipe material to galvanized coating. The ability of steel to receive galvanized coating is depends on its P (Phosphorus) and particularly, Si (Silicon) content.
|Sl||Si + 2.5 P||P|
|Class 1||≤ 0,030||≤ 0,090||-|
|Class 2||≤ 0,35||-||-|
|Class 3||0,14 ≤ Si ≤ 0,25||-||≤ 0,035|
Galvanized Production Size Range: Applicable to sizes ½” - 6”
High grade zinc metal min %99,99 PCT content
Tests & Certificates
• Visual and Dimensional Inspection
• Leak tightness testing: Hydrostatic Test, Eddy Current Test
• Destructive Tests: Flattening, Bending
• Mechanical Tests
• Chemical Analysis
• Metallographic Examination
• Mill Test Certificates
Issued upon request according to EN 10204 2.1; 2.2; 3.1; 3.2
• NDT Standards
ET (EN ISO 10893-2), ET (ASTM E309)
• Plain end (square cut or bevelled)
• Threaded and coupled (Max OD: 168.3 mm)
• Outside protective coating (black or red vanished), temporary oil application (Other colors are available upon request.)
• Hot dip galvanizing
• PE, PP Coating
• Bare Pipe (Uncoated)
Black and Galvanized Water Pipe Specifications
• Our Black and Galvanized Water Pipes are CE certified.
• Our galvanized pipes are certified by the NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) and DVGW (Deutscher Verein des Gas- und Wasserfaches). They may be used in drinking water installations.
• Thanks to the use of highly pure (99.99%) zinc, our galvanized pipes are not hazardous to human health.
• Thanks to the high quality of the materials used, our black and galvanized pipes can be easily threaded. They save on wastage, labor and time.
• The threaded ends of our galvanized pipes are plugged. Protective zinc spray is applied on the threads. This protects them against corrosion.
• Each pipe goes through leakage testing 50 bars of pressure as well as eddy current (E/C) testing.
• Ovality is close to none in our black and galvanized water pipes. When attached end-to-end, the pipes provide excellent overlap along all axes. They don’t allow any leakage of welding material into the pipes or undercutting that would need to be filled in. Pre-welding preparations will be fast, comfortable, and safe. This makes butt-welding easier. It saves on labor and time, creating economy