Outside Diameter21,3 mm (1/2”) ~ 88,9 mm (3”)
Wall Thickness2,00 mm ~7,10 mm
Length5,00 – 18,30 m.*
Standard length is 6 meters*
Product Standards & Material Qualities
|P195 GR1-GR2, P235 GR1-GR2, P265 GR1-GR2||1/2"-3" (21.3 mm -88,9mm)|
|P195 GR1-GR2, P235 GR1-GR2, P265 GR1-GR2|
|ASTM A53 - ASTM A795||GrA, GrB|
EN 10240, ASTM A53, EN 914, EN ISO 1461 (BS 729), NFA 49-700, UNI 5745, SI 103
Superior Qualities of Borusan SRM Black Installation Pipes
• Easy to process.
• Save time; easy to shape. No crushing, cross-section contraction, folding, and fracturing forms while bending the pipe.
• Corrosion resistant: No Battery Effect Corrosion thanks to its homogenous composition. It is more rot-resistant and longer lasting than standard installation pipes.
• Lime scale-resistant inner surface: Excellent welding seam. No lime scale thanks to burr-free pipe inner surface.
• Europe’s choice: Thanks to its high standards, Borusan SRM is exported to European countries for years thanks to its high standards.
• Yields excellent results in non-water installation (coil, spiral resistance, cone spinning, diameter flaring, etc.) industrial productions.